1. What are communicable and non-communicable diseases? Give examples.
2. Which disease is responsible for claiming higher number of deaths in India?
3. What is understood by Public Health Infrastructure? Do we have such infrastructure in place in India? If yes then throw some light on its structure.
4. What is out of pocket expenditure on health? Have you ever availed the facilities of healthcare on government's expenditure? If not then why?
5. What is IMR, MMR, U5MR,CBR,CDR in the context of healthcare? What are their values with respect to India?
6. What is Lancet?
7. Which government is responsible for public health -local, state or central ?
8. What percentage of GDP does India spend on healthcare?
9. Where is the nearest public health care facility near your place of stay?
10. Suppose you are coming back from a friend's place late at night. While returning, you see an old man lying by the road side. You are a concerned citizen of India. You approach the old man only to find that he is bleeding profusely and is lying unconscious. You are alone and there is no one on that street as well. You are travelling on a four wheeler. Under these circumstances what would be the action taken by you? Justify your answer.